VP-390 USB Universal Programmer with 48-pin ZIF Socket
This is our lowest cost 48-pin Universal Programmer. The Wellon VP-390 is for a range of devices, including PIC microcontrollers, EEPROMs, dsPIC, AVR and other microcontrollers like AT89, plus PLDs and flash memory.
The full device support can be seen here, in new window.
Other programmers in Wellon range support more devices.
See Wellon Programmer Range for an overview of the universal programmer range.
VP-390 48-pin Universal Programmer Features
- Dimension:168×98×23mm,weight:265g (plus PSU).
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- USB Interface so the 48-pin Universal Programmer can be used with LAPTOPS, PC, PS/2 or compatibles
- Accepts most compiler outputs in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multi-array fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Automatically identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs
- Supports 1.5V low voltage devices
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Adapters are not needed for DIL devices
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters available
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically on chip insertion
- 48-pin Universal Programmer has fast programming speed.
- Supports IC Card programming
- The 48-pin Universal Programmer supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Power Supply included
Software Features - VP-390 Universal Programmer
The software for the 48-pin Universal Programmer is comprehensive, with lots of features that make it ideal for both production and development.
- SELECT device includes package information, adapter type, part number description etc.
- LOAD file supports checksums, comprehensive file formats and address location
- Flexible Verify options, including VCC+/-10%
- Blank check, Erase, Program, verify, Auto Program, buffer edit and much more
- Serial numbers and statistics
The 48-pin Universal Programmer software can be downloaded here - 17MB Download Program
Device support and Socket Adapters
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL, Lattice, Atmel
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
The VP-390 full device support list can be seen here. Device support includes information on socket converters needed for each device package.