|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||VAS 5054A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
VAS 5054A communication adapter is a universal vag diagnostic interface for all vag group vehicles, VAS 5054A interface support VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT car till 2015, with bluetooth function, the software (vas V19 or Vag ODIS) is multi-language.
VAS 5054A OBD2 Adapter for vag group vehicles: VW / AUDI / SKODA / SEAT.
1: China Factory Design Bluetooth VAS 5054A: Without OKI Chip.
2: Original Factory Design Bluetooth VAS 5054A: With OKI Chip, support UDS
1. Software Version: Vas V19 or VAG ODIS 2.0 (When you place the order, pls leave the message to us)
1) Vas V19: English/Germany/Russia/Spanish/Czech/France/Dutch/Greece...
2) Vag ODIS System integrates VW Group's main application system, improves greatly on the efficiency of diagnosis. ODIS System provide flexible fault diagnosis, clear data test display, convenient diagnosis entrance.
ODIS software is Vag Offboard Diagnostic Information System, ODIS launcher make Vag Group vas-pc Software running on a java based emulator. ODIS launcher software support Multilanguage.
2. With OKI Chip (optional)
3. Multi-languages ( Just ODIS Software):
English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/Italian/Croatian/Danish/German/ Swedish/Finnish/Slovenian/ Czech/Russian/Greek/Chinese
4. Supported Car Models: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT Bentley and Lamborghini.
5. Support Bluetooth function
Bluetooth VAS 5054A OBD-II adapter:
- The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook,desktop PC or test system.
- No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
- The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 5 to 10 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
- The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth.Different Bluetooth security levels are supported. Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up,the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application. Access via USB, You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC.
The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC. The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
The following vehicle bus systems are supported:
- K line (ISO9141-2)
- High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
- J1850 (SAE J1850)
- UDS (with OKI chip) (optional)
1pc x VAS 5054A OBD2 Adapter
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x USB Bluetooth Adapter
3pcs x CD Software
1pc x Carry Case