|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Bluetooth CAT ET Truck Diagnostic Adapter II|
CAT ET Adapter II is dealer level Heavy Duty diagnostic scan tool for Caterpillar trucks, Caterpillar CAT ET diagnostic adapter provide the capability to access Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) from a personal computer.
CAT ET Truck Diagnostic Adapter II for Caterpillar
Two Optional Version: Support bluetooth connection, or USB connection
Support Languages: Chinese (simplified), Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Cat communication adapter ii Features
Customised Service Tool Options
Customized service tool name
Customized graphics for the splash screen and icons
Aftermarket differentiation, *****, the tool for one customer does not work on the product of another customer.
Licensing options for customer management
Flash programming of the ECM(s)
Training demonstration allows familiarity with the toola??s primary functions without connecting to ECM(s)
Major operating systems support (Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, & XP)
Perform customized diagnostic tests to identify harness problems, cylinder or component failures (Automatic Cylinder Cutout with cylinder to cylinder fueling comparison)
1.ECM Summary screen lists every control module on equipment
2.Being tested and gives information on these modules.
3.Fast hookup and real time display of systems status. Displays ,readings such as rpm, boost, pressures, temperatures, etc. for Easy troubleshooting.
4.Identifies faulty sensors, harness connectors, and system parameters which are out of specification. Allows customers
5.To help dealer identify problems without visiting machine.
6.Identifies intermittent sensors and wiring problems during Machine operation and keeps a record of each one. Showswhen problem occurred and how often it happened.
7.Added information to allow customer to assist dealer in diagnosing and repairing problems. (Troubeshooting Help is not built in with in the program, you will still need go back to books in order to follow a repair description and steps in each Fault Code display within the program).English and metric units of measure integrated help file to easy learn the "How To" around the software.
1. CAT ET is a multi-language truck diagnostic tool .
2. CAT Caterpillar ET Diagnostic Adapter is PC-based service tools from Caterpillar provide the capability to access Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) from a personal computer.
3. CAT Caterpillar ET Diagnostic Adapter OBD II automotive diagnostic tool display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously, view active and clear logged diagnostics, display the current configuration of an ECM and much more.
4. CAT Caterpillar ET Diagnostic Adapter service tool works with a communication adapter to allow connection to an ECM, the version and identification of the ECM is automatically retrieved and is displayed on a summary screen when the program is started
The PC-based service tools from Caterpillar provide the capability to access Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) from a personal computer. Many job-critical tasks can be performed with an electronic service tool. The user can display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously, view active and clear logged diagnostics, display the current configuration of an ECM and much more.
5. The service tool works with a communication adapter to allow connection to an ECM. A graphical interface makes this software quick to learn and easy to use. A separate pull-down menu for each function enhances the a??ease of use.a?? The version and identification of the ECM is automatically retrieved and is displayed on a summary screen when the program is started. Diagnostic tests and calibrations can also be performed.
6. Caterpillar PC-based tools enable service technicians to reprogram ECMs, reconfigure control system parameters, fine tune performance or diagnose the root cause of a failure the first time. These powerful tools allow service personnel to display and analyze vital performance and health information from any system quickly and accurately. The service tool communicates with any system using ATA (J1708), J1939 or the Caterpillar proprietary data link networks. The service tools provide information and features needed to help a technician diagnose problems and perform repairs and to customize and personalize the operation of a product. By allowing customers to design flexibility and configurability into a product, Caterpillar service tools stretch beyond the capabilities of preprogrammed ECMs or onboard display systems.
Display, graph and log status parameters.
Retrieve prognostic data including histograms, engine totals for fuel used and miles traveled.
View active diagnostics and clear logged diagnostics. View events where irregularities have occurred and have been logged by the ECM.
Perform calibrations to enhance performance of the ECM.
Customize the ECM with application-specific settings.
Over 100 custom Diagnostic, Information and Service features including:
- 2D and 3D Histogram plotting capability (engine software
- Custom Status screen groups
- Snapshots (Download and display snapshot data recorded by the
- Configuration Aid that allows upload/download of same
1PC x CAT ET Adapter II main unit
2PCS x Diagnostic cables for CAT ET
1PC x Software CD