|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||Mazda VCM II|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
Mazda VCM II is Dealer Level Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool for Mazda models, the VCM II run on IDS diagnostic software, it provides complete diagnostic coverage of current and future Mazda vehicles, including: reprogramming, key programming, and other functions not available in most “generic” scan tools.
Mazda VCM II Dealer Diagnostic Tool for Mazda
1: China Factory Design VCM II
2: Original Factory Design VCM II: Full chip
Multi-languages: English, Italian, French, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, German, Danish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai, Russian, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Hungarian, Traditional Chinese, Simple Chinese
Newest software: V97
Supported vehicle: Mazda 1996-2015
Mazda VCM II Function:
1. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
14. Power balance test
15. Relative compression test
For Mazda VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazda.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
VCM II for Mazda package:
1x IDS software (DVD)
1x VCM II interface
1x OBDII cables
1x USB cables