|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||China OEM VCS Vehicle Communication Interface VCI With V1.45 VCS Software|
VCS interface is dealer-level car diagnostic Scan tool for almost cars, VCS Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Works with Over 40 makes, 1,000 vehicle system, it is very cheap Vehicle Communication interface.
Bluetooth VCS Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool VCS Vehicle Communication interface
Software Version: V1.50 / V1.45
1. English 2. Spanish 3. French 4. Polish 5. Turkish 6. Chinese (Traditional) 7. Italian 8.Russian
1: Without Bluetooth Adapter
2: With Bluetooth Adapter
Optional OBD to OBD2 connectors:
1: with all obd2 connectors Model: VC215
1. With full-feature OEM-based software, experience the difference with Vehicle Communication System interface VCS.
2. Support comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
3. Successful diagnostics means proper detection of all ECMs.
4. With dealer-level capability and the widest vehicle range, the Vehicle Communication System interface VCS will put your team in the driver's seat and your business on the road to success.
Car Models Support:
Asia, America, Europe, Australia car
1. America: Ford [USA]. Chrysler. GM
2. Asia: ACURA . DAEWOO .DAIHATSU. HONDA. HYUNDAI. INFINITI. ISUZU .KIA .LEXUS .MAZDA. MITSUBISHI. NISSAN .Perodua. PROTON .SSANGYONG .SUBARU .SUZUKI .TOYOTA
3. Australia: AUSFORD .HOLDEN
4. China: BYD .CHANA. CHANGHE. CHERY. FDQC. FUTIAN. GEELY. GWM. HBSH. HUACHEN .LIFAN.WULING
5. Europe: ALFA. AUDI. benz .BMW .CITROEN. EURFORD. FIAT .JAGUAR . LANCIA .LANFROVER. OPEL. PEUGEOT. PORSCHE . .SAAB .SEAT .SKODA .SMART .VOLVO .VW
6. Other OBD2 cars
Power Supply: 8-12VDC, 110-250VAC, 50Hz
Minimum PC System Requirement (Not included): Windows XP or Vista
256MB RAM memory
1GB Hard Disk Memory
Working Temperature: 10 - 176oF (-10 - 80oC
Humidity: < 90%
Dimensions: 20" X 14" X 6"
Weight: 17.6 lbs
Works with Over 40 makes, 1,000 vehicle system, --including CANBUS systems
Access to Power train, Chassis and Body systems
One click "Quick Test" button to scan all ECUs
Live data display with waveform displays
Component-level and System-level activations
Reset and clear adaptations, calibrations and service functions
Hyundai and VW/ Audi immobilizer special functions
ECU initialization and coding
SAE J2534 "Pass-thru" ECU reprogramming
Nissan/ Infiniti idle speed self learning function
Frequent Internet software updates
Multi-language for international market demand
"PC-link" functions for PC operations
Free to test cars within 50-100m
(Distance depends on environment; the above distance is for reference only.)
1. Read & Clear Diagnostics Fault Codes
VCS easily read & clear vehicle specific information - manufacturer specific codes, factory codes, and generic fault codes on a particular electrical circuit. Our advice: don't forget to print it out in real time.
2. Quick Test & Quick Delete (select software)
The Quick Test feature allows you to quickly scan all systems in the vehicle, identify controllers with faults and provides immediate access to those systems without having to navigate through multiple menus. Our advice: Don't forget to print it out in real time.
3. Read Live Data
Fault codes & live data is the basics of electronic diagnostics. Experience high-speed response rate of 8-10 frames per second w/ real-time troubleshooting of up to 4 graphs. Diagnose signals for rich or lean conditions with live data retrieval and viewing of modules in digital and analog format. Our advice: Don't forget to print it out in real time.
4. Component & System level actuations test
Perform verification tests to validate the functionality of a particular electrical circuit. This function will bypass time-consuming labor to check the workmanship of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, & actuators. Use the VCS to actuate control modules and see what needs replacement without removing panels and testing without the usage of a multimeter. (e.g. cylinder power balance test, EVAP system leak, EGR valve, solenoids, power windows, winshield wiper activation, etc.)
1. Service Resets & Initialization:
When components (e.g. injectors, switches, mass air flow sensor, cooling temp sensor, etc.) are replaced within a module, a vehicle will run very rough. Initialization immediately re-adapts all the values, so the components will be recognized by the vehicle system. (e.g. To reset the service indicator for the vehicle such as "oil service", "service reminder light", "steering angle sensor*", etc.)
2. Vehicle Adjustment:
Vehicle Communication System VCS is able to adjust performance parameters. (e.g. idle RPM, idle speed adjustment, ignition timing, vehicle w/ immobilizer, set fuel synchronization, throttle-body relearn, DME Alignment, etc.)
3. Coding & Programming:
Read & change coding has now become highly important for any new retrofit control unit in the vehicle. Contact VCS Dealer for more information.
1. Self-learn Function
Create a personalized database system to record ideal conditions of the actual values in the vehicle system.
2. Record 160 Frames of Live Data
Record a real-time data stream up to 160 frames during a drive cycle. More complicated diagnosis of an intermittent problem will require the use of this function to evaluate