The ALL-11AE is universal device programmer, ALL-11AE programmer is designed for EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH, PLD/CPLD/FPGA, microcontrollers, BPROM, Serial PROM, and much more. Over 12,000 IC device types are supported
ALL-11AE Universal Programmer stop produced!, you can choose ALL-100 programmer
- Supports over 12,000 IC's including expansive array of EPROM, EEPROM, Flash, Serial PROM, BPROM, MPU/MCU/DSP, microcontrollers from Atmel, Dallas, Hitachi, Intel, Microchip, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, Philips, TI, Toshiba, WSI, Zilog and others.
- Supports PAL, GAL, PEEL, EPLD, EPL, FPGA, CPLD from Altera, AMD, Atmel, Lattice, Lucent Technologies, Motorola, TI, Xilinx, etc.
- Nearly all devices with 8-40 pins can be programmed directly by the 40 pin ZIF socket. Adapters and converters are available to support nearly every type of IC package including PLCC, SOP, TSOP, QFP, TQFP, PGA, AOJ and many more.
- Can test logic IC's, SIP/SIMM, performs functional vector tests on programmable logic devices as fast as 4ns.
- Programs single device only.
- Connects to PC via high speed parallel interface.
- Includes a high speed CPU and expandable to 128M memory buffer.
- Compact SMT design weights only 4.4 lb.
- Free online software updates and support.
- Includes: Programmer with 40 pin ZIF socket, interface cable, software, user manual and power supply.
- Consists of universal base and exchangeable pack option:
- 40 pin ZIF socket (included)
- Optional gang programmer available
- High speed parallel port and USB connects the programmer to any desktop to laptop PC running Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
- System Requirements:
- 486/Pentium or compatible with minimum 32MB extended memory. 5 MB minimum free hard disk space. Windows /2000/XP/7/8.
ALL-11AE Universal Programmer supported range from 8 pins to over 300 pins. Adapters and converters are available to support nearly every type of IC package including PLCC, SOP, TSOP, QFP, TQFP, PGA, SOJ, and much more.
Converters: Converters for nearly every package type with 8 pins to 44 pins for PLCC, QFP, TQFP, SOP, SOIC, TSOP, PGA, etc. (See Accessories)
Adapters: Support high pin count devices with 44 pins to over 300 pins and devices with special requirements. (See Accessories)