|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
Smart Key Teach-in programmer for Mercedes-Benz Smart Vehicles
1. Smart Key Teach-in is MB Smart vehicles car key programmer.
2. SMART Teach-in is required when keys are lost, damaged or if additional key is needed.
3. Smart Key Teach-in only works for Smart car model and can only do K Line, can not do CAN BUS.
4. Smart Key Teach-in procedure synchronizes engine ECU with BSI - can be used when changing damaged ECU or BSI with new/used one!
For adapting each remote with Immobilizer / BSI module the following dongle can be used:
1. Turn ignition ON without starting engine (position "1").
2. Insert dongle in OBD connector (it is located under steering column, near pedals).
3. The LEDs must lit both, then green must blink few times. If all OK, green LED remains lit and red must be off. If red LED blinks fast, this means an error, you may remove dongle and try again.
4. If red LED is off and green is on, turn OFF the ignition key.
5. Press twice LOCK button on each remote (if 3 button remote used) within 30 sec. Maximum of 4 keys can be programmed.
6. Turn ignition ON again, this completes learning sequence. Remote controls are working only when ignition is OFF, cranking is possible only when vehicle is in UNLOCK-ed state.